Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First Day of the "Real World"

So today, in less than 5 hours I will be on a flight bound for Seoul, Korea and then on to Beijing! It will be my first job in the real world, and I'm both excited and nervous!! Since I graduated from the University of Virginia 73 days ago, I have been thinking about and preparing to go to China and teach English. I've spent the last 2 months at UVA studying Chinese so that I would be better prepared for China, and yet I still am not sure how this next year will go :/ Well, there is nothing I can do about it now, and I am currently getting yelled out to continue getting ready for my flight so I will hopefully write more later, when I am an "official" part of the 'real world' ;)


1 comment:

  1. China does not know how lucky they are to have you. We love you and know you are going to do great. We will miss you.
    Love - Mom, Dad and Kale

    ReplyDelete